You can reach our state office at:
Better Living for Texans
1470 William D. Fitch Parkway
College Station, Texas 77843-2251
The Better Living for Texans program has 6 regional offices across the state, in:
- Corpus Christi, serving Districts 9 & 11. Contact at (361) 265-9203.
- Overton, serving Districts 4 & 5. Contact at (903) 834-6191.
- Lubbock, serving Districts 1 & 2. Contact at (806) 723-8443.
- San Angelo, serving Districts 6 & 7. Contact at (325) 657-7341.
- Vernon, serving Districts 3 & 8. Contact at (940) 552-9941.
- Weslaco, serving Districts 10 & 12. Contact at (956) 969-5666.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Read the full non-discrimination statement and learn how to file a complaint here.
To find a program in your area, contact your local county extension office.
For questions or clarifications on BLT curriculum or the BLT ToolKit, contact a regional office or the state office in College Station, TX.
REGIONAL PROGRAM OFFICES