You can reach our state office at:
Better Living for Texans
1470 William D. Fitch Parkway
College Station, Texas 77843-2251
The Better Living for Texans program has 6 regional offices across the state, in:
- Central Region, serving Districts 3 & 8 (Vernon); (940) 552-9941
- East Region, serving Districts 4 & 5 (Overton); (903) 834-6191
- North Region, serving Districts 1 & 2 (Lubbock); (806) 723-8443
- South Region, serving Districts 10 & 12 (Weslaco); (956) 969-5666
- Southeast Region, serving Districts 9 & 11 (Corpus Christi); (361) 265-9203
- West Region, serving Districts 6 & 7 (San Angelo); (325) 657-7341
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Read the full non-discrimination statement and learn how to file a complaint here.
To find a program in your area, contact your local county extension office.
For questions or clarifications on BLT curriculum or the BLT ToolKit, contact a regional office or the state office in College Station, TX.
REGIONAL PROGRAM OFFICES